Purchase Disclaimer and Terms
Prestige Performance Venues Inc. requests that you become aware of the following policies and procedures before making your purchase.
1. All sales are final – Similar to airlines. hotels and other theatrical events, discounts or promotional codes may NOT be applied to previously purchased tickets.
2. Gift Certificates – Are often sold at a significant discount and therefore may NOT be used in conjunction with seasonal discounts or promotions.
3. A per ticket handling fee is charged in addition to the tickets face value. This is for card fees, and third party ticket management fees. A 5% administration fee is charged as an offset to recent cost of goods and labor increases. In addition to these fees state and local sales tax is assessed. These fees are charged on all purchases in store and online regardless of payment type.
4. A minimum 15% gratuity (service charge) is added to each transaction. This amount in its entirety is paid to those serving your event.
5. Refunds – All sales are final. Performances canceled by circumstances beyond our control will be issued a credit in the form of a credit certificate which will be posted to your account dashboard for future use. This is a strict policy and regrettably emergencies both public or private, illness, forgotten reservations, performer substitutions, government shutdowns, weather and other acts of God do not affect this policy. Reservations may be rescheduled with at least a 48-hour notice.
6. Performances are seated promptly at the scheduled time. We are unable to wait for late arrivals. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADJUST SEATING ASSIGNMENTS TO OPTIMIZE ROOM CAPACITY. To enjoy the complete experience please arrive at the designated seating time/window prior to showtime.
7. Scheduled performers are subject to change without notice. If the scheduled performer changes you may reschedule your performance to another date with at least a 48-hour notice. Refunds are not given for schedule changes. It is your responsibility to check if scheduled performers have changed.
8. The light from a cell phone is not only a distraction but can be a spoiler to the magic and theatrical effects experienced in the chamber. THE USE OF CELL PHONES DURING THE PERFORMANCE PORTION OF THE EXPERIENCE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THE OFFENDING PATRON.
9. Management reserves the right to prohibit entry, refuse or terminate service, expel or have immediately removed any individual or individuals who are deemed by management or performers to be inappropriate, disruptive, inebriated or disrespectful.
10. By purchasing admissions to our venues you are consenting to receive promotional materials by direct mail, SMS or digital means. You may opt out by sending notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You and all in your party acknowledge the use of audio and video surveillance at all times and agree to the use of your image and/or statements in any promotional materials or distribution within any media type without further notice or compensation.
We do not share personal contact information with any third party.